In case of damages or defects
Customer may send the delivered product if found to have 'defect while delivered'. Return for 'defect while delivered' is to facilitate customers for genuine fault and shall not be misused. Condition for 'defects while delivered' are that the jewel should be genuinely have wears, manufacturing defects, missing stones, cracks on the stones and the jewel should be unused. In such a case it has to be reported to email@example.com as 'defect while delivered', on the delivered day itself. If the jewel delivered to you is different from what was ordered you shall return it unused.
Jewels valley reserves every right in determining if the product delivered is a 'defect while delivered'. If the customer tampered the jewel on purpose either to seek or not to seek any financial benefits, legal action will be taken under all applicable laws for cheating, theft forgery etc., and injury caused to the company.jewels valley shall take legal actions against such customer and shall also penalize by not refunding the paid amount and the jewel. Users, be aware that jewels valley maintains every record, visual as well as legal, about the product that is shipped. Care should be taken while returning through courier. The product should be returned in same condition as delivered by jewels valley along with the attached security tag sent (without tampering the Security tag).
In case of defect in the products bought outside India, you can ship it to our team in the USA if the order is in USA and we will repair the damage and will send it back. Incase the damage is beyond repair, we will send it to India and a fresh piece will be made and will be delivered in 40-50 days. Any changes in weight has to be borne by the customer. If the final weight is less, then it will be compensated with either gold or silver coins. Refund is not possible under any circumstances.
Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products manufactured/ordered in line with specific instructions from the customer are not eligible for 15-days Return. This includes all products ordered using the 'Create Your Design' feature.
Once your returned item is received, our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item and any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than the company), or damaged cannot be accepted for 15 days return.
15-Day Return Policy
In case, the customer is not satisfied with the product after receiving they can return the product within 7 days from the delivered date. Return policy is subjected to the following conditions
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all return requests within the 30 Day Refund period.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, the company will send the solitaire/jewelry to the lab for re-certification. The shipping and certification cost shall be borne by the customer.
- The exchange amount or refund amount will be 100% of actual amount paid. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes were used during the original purchase, the exchange/refund amount will be reduced by an amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes, as applicable.
- In case the exchanged value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the amount paid towards the old product. If the value of the new product is lower, then the balance amount will be refunded back to the customer.
- In case of a refund, payment of the refund amount shall be made by way of an online bank transfer to the customer's account within 10 days of receipt of product.
- Please note that the 15-day returns policy is not applicable for International orders, for Diamond Packs and for customized or engraved jewellery. Also, it is not valid for any solitaire diamonds that are M color or below, I1 clarity or below or for brown, green and milky diamonds, if the information regarding such a diamond has been provided to the customer at the time of placing the order.
- The product should be returned back in same condition as delivered by jewels valley along with the attached security tag. Do not tamper the delivery or security tag.
- Product showing sign of wear or engraved, altered, resized or damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Products that are designed based on Customer's Specification or Customized Jewels cannot be returned back.
- Once the return is confirmed at the call center, Jewels Valley will send a packaging cover through the courier agent, which has to be used to return the product. 'Jewel to be returned' must be properly packed as per the associated logistics company's requirement.
- The item has to be packed in front of the courier agent.
- Jewels Valley must be sent along with the 'Jewel to be returned' while returning. Else return process shall not process.
- While refunding for the returned jewel, shipping charge, processing fee and bank transaction charges shall be deducted and the remaining amount shall be credited to the bank account through the same payment mode which was used by the customer to purchase.
- It is assumed that users are aware about the Jewellery and its way to handle before purchasing and jewels valley shall not take responsibility for any wear or damage through the way or place the jewel was used or handled. Return or refund or exchange of such products of such a case shall not be entertained by jewels valley.
- Please feel free to call us on +91-261 2453788 between 10.00am - 7.00pm IST; Monday to Saturday, or mail us at support@jewelsvalley. We will be happy to assist you.
- Return policy is not applicable for orders shipped to outside India. If the customer insists on the order to be refunded, the shipping charges, the re-import charges and the customs clearance charges will be borne by the customer. The order cannot be canceled under any circumstance once the product is given to the logistics company. Also, the value of the jewels will be valued as per the day of import or the order whichever is less.
- The No return and exchange for The Amethyst store products.