Having the right pieces of jewellery can take your simple look to a gorgeous statement look. Whether you love a traditional or classic style, if you prefer rose gold or gold or perhaps even a combination of the two, never be afraid to try something new. Jewellery always lets you accessorise with confidence and express your style. There are various categories of jewellery made with different types of metals that have unique personalities of their own, and we bet we can find something that best suits yours.
- Handle it with Love
- Put on your jewellery after you’ve applied your cosmetics like creams and perfumes.
- Clean your jewellery with warm water, gentle soap and a soft brush.
- Remove it when you go swimming or while doing household chores.
- Get your jewellery to any of our Jewels Valley stores for a professional clean-up once every 6 months
- Store it right to keep your jewellery in separate boxes to reduce the chances of scratches and tangles.
- Keep it away from moisture by storing it in a fabric-lined box.
- Wipe your pearl jewellery with a soft cloth before you store them after wearing, as even sweat can be damaging to pearls.
Bangles and Bracelets Guide
Bracelets and bangles are tasteful pieces of jewellery that add a touch of finesse and class to any woman’s hands. People generally tend to pay more attention to hand gestures and hence jewellery worn on the wrist plays an important role in reflecting your personal style and confidence. Most bracelets can be resized easily and therefore, these wrist charmers become excellent gifts for her. Since Bracelets are ornaments that come in direct contact with life’s every day activities, it is crucial to invest in a beautiful and durable design that can withstand daily usage.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when you’re about to buy bracelets online:
- As a thumb rule, always buy bangles or bracelets that are 1/2 to 3/4 inches larger than the size of your wrist.
- In case of diamond bracelets or bangles, choose diamonds of a higher quality and grade. Since these jewellery items are usually used for daily wear, choose a setting that is durable and helps keeps the stone in place.
- In case of bracelets, always check the clasp so it doesn’t slip out unnoticed. Ensure the hinges are closed before you put it back in to the jewellery box.
- While picking jewellery designs and metal colour, remember that a great design will attract more attention if it complements your skin tone.